Communication Arts major who landed in the Financial Services industry right out of the gate. Spent about a decade learning that annuities and mutual funds don’t make my heart sing before I took a break to stay home to enjoy time with my little ones. When I jumped back into work life, I discovered that project management and business writing translate beautifully to event planning and blogging. Cue career change. And wait . . . I can also be creative? Finally it all makes sense (at least some days!).
My Confetti Crush is an outlet for capturing the things that I love like fashion, entertaining and design. Come hang for a bit. Everyone needs a little confetti in their life.
10 Random Facts About Me
1. Raw chicken makes me gag.
2. I love a good flea market find.
3. My dream job would be naming Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors.
4. A good book is one of my favorite escapes.
5. My idea of camping is staying at a Bed & Breakfast.
6. I wish I was a healthy eater but instead I add time to the workout and hope for the best.
7. Yoga is my therapy.
8. It’s next to impossible for me to eat Mexican food without also having a margarita.
9. Dancing with the Stars is my go to guilty pleasure show.
For any inquiries about My Confetti Crush, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.